Monday, March 8, 2010

Introducing Myself and I

I am a person who is pretty average. I love to do artsy stuff -- basket weaving, loom weaving (I cannot do loom weaving any longer because of a bone spur in my heel...TMI!), draw on my walls, do coloring books in watercolor -- yep there are beautiful coloring books for us grown-ups.

I love to cook and, in fact, just bought Julie Child's Mastering the Art of French Cooking...didn't you just love her??? I'm not going to cook my way through the book in one year but I will dabble in it.

I make jewelry. My business actually is in jewelry-- I sell components and items for jewelry makers to use in their creations.


Mostly this blog will be devoted to fun and informational stuff. Wanna know a recipe for cheap, cheap laundry soap? Stay tuned. Want to know about dehydrating veggies and fruits...I'm your go-to person. Need a super recipe for brownie?? Who wouldn't! Want to know how to seek out bargains on the net when you are making a purchase? You should talk to my husband! But actually, he's shown me ways to find great deals and savings ta-boot.

I may even get a tad political or opinionated at times -- I read the news and most times it is very frustrating. And sometimes I need to speak my mind. Call me a liberal. You'll get the lay of the land soon enough.

Well, I think I'll leave it at this. It nothing else, blogs are certainly "cleansing" aren't they? You are able to express yourself, share yourself and hopefully not over-expose yourself. Till Next Time: Jill, Planet Jill

No comments: